Quality (ASEN 9100/9110/9120, ISO9001, TS16949, ISO13485, PAS43)
A & H Management Systems and Auditing Services offer expertise in the design, development and implementation of Quality Management Systems that meet the requirements of a range of internationally recognised Quality Management Standards.A & H will guarantee succsseful certification by our preferred UKAS accredited certifying body and we will be with you every step of the way throughout the assessment. Once certifed A & H offer further services that will assist you in maintaining and improving your system.
BS EN ISO 9001:2008 is the internationally recognised standard for an organisation’s Quality Management System. “Quality Management” refers to an organisation’s actions to ensure that its products or services satisfy its customers’ quality requirements and complies with any regulations applicable to those products or services.
One of the major strengths of ISO 9001 is its wider appeal for all types of organisation. Its focus on processes and customer satisfaction rather than procedures means it is equally applicable to service providers as manufacturers with greater emphasis on customer satisfaction, process management and measurement, continual improvement with greater top management involvement.
Benefits of implementing a quality management system conforming to BS EN ISO 9001 include:
- improved customer satisfaction
- improved internal and external communications
- greater understanding of the organisation’s processes
- clear responsibilities and authorities agreed for all staff
- improved use of time and resources
- reduced waste and rework
- greater consistency and traceability of products and services
- qualification for certain tenders where BS EN ISO 9001 is a pre-requisite.
- a marketing opportunity to promote your business through quality
- improved morale and motivation
- increased profitability
A & H Management Systems & Auditing Services offer a wide range of Quality System services that include:
- Internal auditing.
- Supply Chain auditing.
- Root cause analysis and corrective action service.
- Sub contract Quality management posts.
- All Quality tools & technique training.
- Approval transition to ASEN 9100/9110/9120 & TS16949.
- Management reporting.
- Customer satisafction system development
Our staff are experienced quality proffessionals and members of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and certified Lead Auditors by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
We are more than happy to share our experience and advice on any quality related issue and if you do not see the service you want…contact us and we will be more than happy to assist.