Environmental (BS EN ISO 14000)
One of the most effective ways to minimise environmental risks, meet legislative requirements and demonstrate corporate governance, is through the implementation of an environmental management system (EMS).
A & H Management System Solutions offer expertise in the design, development and implementation of management systems and offer further maintenance services to complement this core package.
A & H MSS will guarantee succsseful certification to BS EN ISO 14000 by our prefferred UKAS accredited certifying body and we will be with you every step of the way through out the assessment. Once certifed A & H MSS offer further services that will assist you in maintaining and improving your system
An effective EMS certified to BS EN ISO 14000 can help an organisation operate in a more cost efficient and environmentally responsible manner by managing its impacts, including those which it can control and influence while also complying with relevant environmental legislation and its own environmental policy.
There are numerous benefits associated with a certified BS EN ISO 14000 management system:
- compliance with legislative and other requirements by providing a systematic approach for meeting current and identifying future legislation
- helps you demonstrate conformance and that you are fulfilling policy commitments and making continual improvement against specific targets to meet overall objectives
- competitive edge over non-certified businesses when invited to tender
- improved management of environmental risk
- increased credibility that comes from independent assessment
- continual improvement which helps drive more efficient use of raw materials and enhanced performance leading to cost reductions
- shares common management system principles with BS EN ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 enabling integration of your quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems